Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

Is there anything more filled with hope than a late night trip to a non Wal-Mart grocery store? Regardless of when you go, it seems to turn back the clock several hours and make the night feel young. Heading to Kroger’s at 12:30a.m. is like having cosmetic surgery done on the clock.

Then you eat that frozen box of Hormel’s chili fries, fall asleep, and wake up feeling like Jabba the Hutt just took a big chubby dump in your stomach.

As a substitute teacher, what’s the best way to respond when an eight year old says, “You look like you don’t want to be here.”

Does Dick Cheney have a secret hunting license for humans? And if so, how can I get one?

I knew Owen Wilson’s hair was a cry for help.

Does O.J. Simpson ever think, “I wonder if Whitney Houston would take me to dinner?”

The sign says no U-turn but mentions nothing of lowercase n-turns.

If I watch a video of Rosie O’Donnell, will she climb out of my television and give me horrifyingly severe sour-pop face? The answer is yes.

Dumbledore and Gandolph were recently spotted canoodling in an upscale coffee shop in Manhattan.

I told a mime to pretend he was suffocating and he died. I pretended to care.

When I see hits on my blog, I get happier than a catholic priest at Chuck E. Cheese.

If you get Mitt Romney wet, Mormon wives pop out of his back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Danette Haworth said...

Brad,
Leave his hair and his nose alone! :)

November 14, 2007 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

your blog is cracking me up! I'll have to come back again - if you promise to continue being this funny!

November 18, 2007 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger the Brad said...

ello, if you could also toss in recommending others to my blog, you have a deal.

And maybe someday send me ream of poo poo paper.

November 20, 2007 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie J. Blake said...

This is funny stuff. Keep it coming. I'm putting you on my blogroll, so you will need more content.

:)

November 20, 2007 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

I shall link you immediately Mr. Brad! And poo poo paper for you hoo, anytime. Also great for when you run out of toilet paper! ;o)

November 21, 2007 at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter